Thank for your interest in volunteering during the 2013 On Iowa! program. Volunteers are an essential element in producing a successful program to welcome new students into our University community and family.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the On Iowa program. Volunteer registration is officially closed.
If you have any questions contact the Volunteer e-mail address (email@example.com) or call the On Iowa HQ (319-353-2797, voicemail available).
- We can accommodate only individuals who have been confirmed to volunteer. We will not be able to accommodate volunteer family members, minors and pets.
- Please dress comfortably (tennis shoes, shorts, etc.) and wear your On Iowa! volunteer t-shirt.
- Wearing a name tag or office button is encouraged; name tags will also be provided at the volunteer locations.
- Please leave valuables at home (there is not a place to put purses, backpacks, etc.).
- Volunteers are encouraged to bring a refillable water bottle to stay hydrated throughout their shift.
- We encourage volunteers to wear sunscreen if you are working a shift during peak sun hours.
- Parking suggestions/maps will be provided at a later date.
- Once your volunteer shift is over, we ask that you exit the volunteer event.
- Additional volunteer training will be provided on-site at the volunteer events.
Check back soon for more specific details! This site will have the most current information for volunteers.